This interactive workshop will help you identify what it takes and what it means to be a true entrepreneur instead of an employee.
- February 5, 2016 | noon-2:30 | Virginia Tech
- April 1, 2016 | 8:30-10:30 | Danville - register here
- May 12, 2016 | 1-3:30 | Roanoke
- October 6, 2016 | 1-3:30 | Blacksburg
- November 15, 2016 | 10-noon | Franklin
Who should attend…anyone considering the launch of a business.
- Inventors with exciting technological developments
- University faculty members with revolutionary research results
- Web developers with fresh business concepts
- Career shifters thinking about starting a company
When you should attend…very early in the planning process.
- When your business concepts are still forming
- Before you incorporate, write a business plan, or launch a web site
- Before you spend any significant time or personal money
What you will study…
- Fundamental Factors that govern startup success
- Powerful Habits used by many good managers
- MOXIE and why it matters
What it costs…free! Includes snacks or lunch.