Risk Reduction for Prospective Entrepreneurs
Startup Readiness Workshop
- October 1, 2015 - 1-5 p.m. - Blacksburg
- October 23, 2015 - 12-4 p.m. - Virginia Tech
VT KnowledgeWorks presents Startup Readiness Workshop, a workshop that helps entrepreneurs test the strategic essence of their business concept, tighten up on managerial focus, and review the overall business start-up process. This workshop is held at convenient locations around the state.
Who should attend…anyone considering the launch of a business.
- Inventors with exciting technological developments
- University faculty members with revolutionary research results
- Web developers with fresh business concepts
- Career shifters thinking about starting a company
When you should attend…very early in the planning process.
- When your business concepts are still forming
- Before you incorporate, write a business plan, or launch a web site
- Before you spend any significant time or personal money
What you will study…
- the Four Fundamental Factors that govern startup success
- the Strategic Essence of every successful business
- five Powerful Habits used by good managers
- the power of full Commitment
- how the Money really moves around
- the MOXIE secrets (what it is, why you need it, and where it comes from)
What it costs…free! Includes snacks or lunch.